Manuka Glazed Turmeric Salmon
Most of us PWS team members love a good salmon dish, and this one may be an all-time favorite. As you know, salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and is loaded with other nutritious vitamins and minerals. It’s a great source of protein and a healthy alternative to meat or poultry. We always try to buy wild when we can because it’s likely to have fewer contaminants and carcinogenic toxins than farm-raised salmon. Turmeric has a wealth of mind, body, and beauty benefits . This Manuka glazed variation is simplicity at its finest and only takes 38 minutes to create a clean and filling dish. Follow the simple steps below for a truly sweet and unique take on the seafood staple.
RECIPE TYPE:Lunch or Dinner
SERVING SIZE:3-5 servings
PREP TIME:3 minutes
COOK TIME:35 minutes
TOTAL TIME:38 minutes
1.5-2 pounds raw salmon
1 teaspoon pink salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons turmeric
1.5 tablespoons Manuka honey
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Juice from 1 large lemon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the salmon in a glass baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Drizzle the Manuka honey over the seasoned fish. Try to evenly spread it with a spoon. It will gradually heat up and become easier to spread evenly over the fish.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, for 30 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes.
- Perfection every time. Enjoy.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #PWSPlates for a chance to be re-grammed on our social!